Welcome to Thriving with ADHD dear ADHD community. In this episode, we have a hot topic: How to navigate the national medication shortage when you have ADHD.
Animo Sano’s PA-C Maddison Henley joined us to share important information about this issue. Here are just some of the questions we covered in this episode:
- An overview of the current ADHD medication shortage situation – What types of medications are most affected?
- What are the primary causes of this national medication shortage, particularly for ADHD medications?
- How is this shortage impacting individuals with ADHD?
- What steps can individuals take if they’re currently experiencing difficulties obtaining their ADHD medication?
- Are there alternative treatments or medications that can be considered for ADHD management during this shortage? How effective are these alternatives?
And many more. Tune in to find out how to stay up-to-date with the situation and hopefully its resolution.
You can listen to the new episodes on one of your favorite streaming apps: