Animo Sano Psychiatry team is growing. We’re excited to welcome our new PA-C, Natalie “Ruth” Ball! We had the pleasure to talk with Ruth about her life and experience and learn more about what motivated her to become a part of our team. Here’s Ruth’s inspiring story.
1. What inspired you to pursue a career in healthcare and what brought you to Animo Sano Psychiatry?
I am passionate about caring for others. Too often mental health issues are overlooked or seen as “less important” than physical. I believe the whole person should be cared for so using my skills in psychiatry was a natural progression. Animo Sano is combining the best of mental health care with the practicality of today’s modern world: being able to see a provider through telehealth and receiving top notch care. I am extremely excited to be joining the team at Animo Sano.
2. What motivates you?
I am motivated to be a better “me” from one day to the next. It can be hard sometimes to not compare ourselves to others, but as long as you are making some progress (no matter how small!) each day, you will eventually reach your goals.
3. Tell us something about you that would surprise us?
4. What words of wisdom do you live by?
5. Share a recent “proud moment.”
6. Share any volunteer or charity efforts you’re involved in.