Animo Sano Psychiatry team is growing. We’re excited to welcome our new TMS Technician, Hannah Tidwell! We had the pleasure to talk with Hannah about her life and experience and learn more about what motivated her to become a part of our team. Here’s Hannah’s inspiring story.
1. What inspired you to pursue a career in mental healthcare and What brought you to Animo Sano Psychiatry?
I am so excited to be working with Animo Sano doing TMS treatment. I think any chance to fight the stigma surrounding mental health should be taken, and the ability to help people find relief from the effects of depression is a privilege!
2. Tell us something about you that would surprise us?
I can split an apple in half with my pointer finger! Not kidding – bring me an apple sometime and I will show you 🙂
3. What words of wisdom do you live by?
“I say to the Lord, “You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing.” Psalm 16:2
4. Share a recent “proud moment.”
I work a lot with children and actually just wrote a children’s book for a friend to illustrate for fun, then sent it to a publisher just for kicks and was offered a contract! It’s called “The Story of a Dog Named Goose and a Goose Named Dog”
5. Share any volunteer or charity efforts you’re involved in.
I work with my church’s Kids Ministry and love it!