Mental Health Therapist/LCSW
Animo Sano Psychiatry is seeking a passionate part-time (remote, but must live in NC) LCSW who is interested in transforming patient lives through the provision of the highest quality mental health care.
A good fit will likely transition into full-time very soon!
Your role will include:
- Conducting clinical evaluations
- Leading individual and group therapy sessions
- You should have comfort with CBT techniques
- Particular comfort with ADHD treatment and CBT-I is a plus
- Monitor patient outcomes
- Collaborate with the care team to support the patient management strategy
A successful member of our team should:
- Provide high-quality, accessible patient care
- Contribute to an organizational culture that recognizes the humanity and dignity of our patients and staff
- Team player, open to learning and adopting evidence-based strategies to the management of our patients
- Generous Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Generous 401K Matching
- Bonus option available for referring clinical team members
- Can work remote anywhere in the US
We are excited to hear from you!
Please submit resume to:
Tom Tassone, MSW, Director of Operations